Tuesday, February 10, 2015

phone addiction






        The time I wake up, I grab my phone to check my all the text, email, snap-chat, and Facebook messages I received over the night, then proceed on taking twenty minutes with my phone.
         I cant turn off my phone and put it away, I have my friends that text me, reminders, apps., and social media. This century, technology has become a part of our life to make everyone have an easier life. So, It's pretty hard being to just turn it off for hours when I have been raised with phones all around me.

3 comments:

  1. i can also relate to that, i do the exact same thing in the morning it is almost like a habit to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, we have been raised with having a phone. its now just apart of our life and checking all of our different networks is like checking our email. i don't think i can ever turn my phone off just put it on silent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate to your situation. I wake up to check my phone almost every morning! Great Post!! :)

    ReplyDelete