Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Being Real For class


           Last week, Professor Simon assigned an activity. The assignment was how to manage my 24 hour time, if I had other classes or if I had to go to work. My Professor, scared me on how hard the course, ENG002, was going to be. In the beginning of my semester, I asked her, " Is taking an art history course going to be a problem?" she replied, " I don't think so, you have to talk to the teacher, you really need time and effort to pass this class." Professor Simon was right. After, talking to the teacher I was going to have, I had no chance on passing the course, because of the loads of essays, so I dropped the class. Looking back, if I wouldn't have been realistic with myself, I would of struggled and fail my two classes. Currently I have three classes, two art courses and ENGl002, I'm managing well on my studies. Being realistic to myself had gave me an impact on how much I could take in 24 hours.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your taking alot of classes. Thats really about to take up alot of you time. Just manage your time wisely and you'll be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Alfredo you are taking a lot of classes and glad you could see you needed to drop history. What are the two art classes? is art something you are passionate about?

    ReplyDelete